Dictionary of English to Bangla and Bangla to English with Synonyms and Antonyms
- Category Comics & Book Readers
- Program license Free
- Size 17 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.mobtop.android.bangla
Widget, Customized search layout, Wallpaper from History, Favorite and Word Of Day, Tab-Reordering, Graphical History, Favorites, Categorized Word
Idioms & Phrases, Form of Verbs, Appropriate Prepositions,Instant Scanning feature added. If you enable this feature you can see instant translation of any word. Like in web browser, long press and copy one or more words.
Backup and Restore of history and favorites to Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card
Game, MCQ,Quotes, Copy Scanner
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- SET_WALLPAPER_HINTS: Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.